Air New Zealand recently celebrated 75yrs in business with the name of the company back then called, Teal. Today Air New Zealand is a recognised Global brand employing over 11,000 employees and hands out a staggering 5.8 Million cookie time cookies domestically per year!
Air New Zealand plays a vital role in connecting our regional communities and much of this comes down to the hard work of our regional airport teams. It’s also been excellent to see investment in regional airports themselves, which we’ve supported, giving us the infrastructure we need for our future growth. Palmerston North airport has experienced passenger growth of 10%, exceeding increases in seat capacity with Air New Zealand supplying an additional 7300 seats over the next 6 months.
Air New Zealand Vision is:
We will strive to be number one in every market we serve by creating a workplace where teams are committed to our customers in a distinctively New Zealand way, resulting in superior industry returns.
- We will be the customers’ airline of choice when travelling to, from and within New Zealand
- We will build competitive advantage in all of our businesses through the creativity and innovation of our people
- We will champion and promote New Zealand and its people, culture and business at home and overseas
- We will work together as a great team committed to the growth and vitality of our company and New Zealand
- Our workplaces will be fun, energising and where everyone can make a difference
Air New Zealand is very excited to be involved with the Manawatu Chamber and look forward to having you on board soon.